Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bila Gorilla Butthurt...

Salam. Posting untuk kali ni rasa macam malas nak menyumpah saranah ataupun nak trolled orang lebih2 tapi aku nak summarize je lah. Walaupun aku tahu 2,3 hari lepas ada sekor GORILLA MENGAMUK yang tengah kelaparan pisang ni 'BUTTHURT' tulis dekat blog dia yang dia tak puas hati pasal aku and paling penting aku KENA TROLLED! Yeah! Atas nasihat dan tunjuk ajar kawan-kawan aku, aku macam tak perlu balas apa2 pun yang dituliskan di blog FAT BITCH ini because it look PRETTY MUCH immature sebab dia ni lagi tua daripada aku. Dah tua2 ni memang cepat sangat rasa 'BUTTHURT' ya kak? Haizz... ( Click untuk perbesarkan GAMBAR )



Lepas aku baca memang tergelak2 arr! Guling2 punya gelak. HahahAHAHA... To tell ya da truth I have no damn probs with this fat bitch. I'm cool enough to deal with her. What she think of me is another side of me which is 'UNDENIABLY UNTRUE' and she is only in her own 'pain in the ass'. Frankly say my dear, I don't give a damn. Not even ONE.

Btw, aku dah kena UNFRIEND dah kot dengan dia. Actually dah lama tapi baru SEDAR. Wahahaha. Ada aku kisah? Kau kan cakap aku 'famous' and 'murahan' (first time dengar ada LELAKI MURAHAN) tapi aku bukan 'ATTENTION WHORE' macam kau jaja cerita kat orang lain. What a loser you are. Oh yeah, audition untuk season 3 THE BIGGEST LOSER ASIA dah nak keluar dah so boleh pergi ambik borang dan pergi daftar okek! Lol.

By the way FAT BITCH yang dah TUA,

About everything you SAID and ACCUSED me,

10 comments:

imran said...

aku respek la last sentence ko accompany ngan gambar tu.. hee.. *thumbs up*.. :)

FaYee said...

HaHahahaha...
Marvin Gray is watching me from the SKY... trolololl...

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum wbt.

You must have been so stupid too to re-post all the bad things people said about you.

You wrote
"Atas nasihat dan tunjuk ajar kawan-kawan aku, aku macam tak perlu balas apa2 pun yang dituliskan di blog FAT BITCH ini because it look PRETTY MUCH immature sebab dia ni lagi tua daripada aku."

Hello dearie! By posting all of this in your blog makes you immature and indirectly you are commenting and replying all the what you called 'accusations'.

'FAT BITCH' and 'Gorilla Butthurt' are way too much. She doesn't even say you are a poser or what so ever. She doesn't even mention your name. There are not even a name in it.

You are the immature one now! Pity you indeed! It seems like you are somehow an attention whore. Posting all the bad things that people said about you proven that.

I've heard so many problems about you. It's always a problem when there is you.

Sorry to say but you are THE LOSER!

Regards!

p/s: YES! I'm a hater. Be proud of that. Post this on Facebook. Make this comment your blogpost material. I would be honoured. :P

FaYee said...

waalaikumussalam waramatullah hiwabarakatuh...

Dear anon,

first of all, you're such a coward. again, coward! like seriously out of 4 option of the identities you're willingly to choose anon.? you really make me in the condition of 'ROFL' right now. lol. posting your 'retard' respond as an anon really show me you don't have pussies/balls/dick. like seriously. hahaha. trollol.

btw, ms./mr. anon dear,
you're only hearing on one-side and perhaps i knew you're some of their friends or relative indeed. wah, can't believe that fat bitch lose all of her pussies until this time.
i don't even mentioned her name too. like how can you know i make a lot of troubles and from whom blog does i copied and in the end how do you know if she the one who i'm dealing with? it's so doubtful on that part. i'm calling her the attention whore because she's the who's started it. it's your friend after all. you know you friend better what..! hahahahaha....

btw, mr. or probably ms. anon,
i think i know who the hell you are. stop being a coward and show me some pussies or i'm afraid you don't have it at all. now, you're the pity one. thanks anyway. you can go die now. seriously. ;D

p/s: YES. I'm a swearer. I'm always proud for who I really am. I don't have to be a jerk to follow anything what you just wrote. you're nobody after all. PEACE! ^_^

AbiL said...

Yeah! Good thing you know who i am.

I'm proud of that! You know who I am.
That makes me SOMEBODY!

FaYee said...

Hahahahha...
BULL's EYE !

AbiL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AbiL said...

Opss! Typo error jap.

You've just done what i want you dumb boy. I'm somebody anyway! Haha!

BTW, for all I know girls do only have one pussy. Tak kan tu pon tak tau bro? Adoiyai. Kesian. Basic things je kot. Takkan cikgu and buku teks ko dulu tunjuk pompuan ada banyak pussy.

FaYee said...

mana tau kalau kau cacat ada 2 pulak kan.. hahaha...

AbiL said...

I'm perfectly normal. Satu saja.

:)